On December 5, 2010, you welcomed us into your family and the relationship has been one of happiness and joy, with a few tests and trials sprinkled in, but we wouldn’t change a thing about these ten years that we’ve been together.
Here are ten things that I want you to know:
1. We love you. We hope that you feel it and know it.
2. We pray for you. We hope that you feel it and know it.
3. We try to represent you well. We always want to make you proud to have us represent our church in whatever setting we find ourselves in.
4. We are your biggest cheerleaders. We love seeing you win in your walk with God, your personal lives, families, and careers. We also love when you cheer us on.
5. We hurt when you hurt.
6. We love your hugs and smiles. Your radical hospitality is exceptional and you display it without even having to work at it. Amazing!
7. We love that you party like no other church family we’ve had! You’ve taught us how to celebrate and still get up and at church on time the next morning. Haha!
8. You’re always willing to “give it a try” and willing to make ministry happen in new and creative ways. Thank you!
9. We both have (1) met expectations, (2) not met expectations, and (3) exceeded expectations. However, it’s in the process of being content (met expectations), being frustrated and angry (unmet expectations), and being surprised (exceeded expectations), that we all learn to grow together as the “capital C” Church.
10. We miss you! We cannot wait to gather together again when it’s safe to do so. Stay safe and keep practicing those Covid guidelines until we meet again. ❤️
Happy 10th Anniversary to our wonderful FBCNB Family!